Thank You for Your Donation!
Every donation helps save lives.
Please click the button below to donate to Health Right safely and securely via PayPal
Or call 304-292-8234 Ext. 117 and ask our business manager, Diane Green about receiving a state tax credit for your gift.
Why Give to Health Right? Your donation goes directly to:
- Provide health care and health education to uninsured and low income residents so they may be able to stay at their job or return to the work force.
- Dispense prescriptions at no cost to patients who cannot afford necessary medications or to those on Medicare Part D who have reached their yearly limit.
- Provide Mental Health Outreach to residents who need counseling or are at risk for hospitalization
- Support the Friendship Room peer support drop-in center which hosts groups, social activies, and education for anyone with a mental health diagnosis or in recovery.
Many supporters honor friends and loved ones by giving a yearly gift to Health Right in their name. Or in lieu of flowers, you may choose to have family and friends make donations to MPHR when a loved one has passed.
Milan Puskar Health Right Endowment Fund
The Monongalia Health System (MHS) has joined with other donors to establish a new endowment fund which will provide a perpetual source of income for the clinic. The fund is managed by Your Community Foundation (YCF). By encouraging the creation of an "endowed" fund, MHS not only supports the free clinic, but also helps YCF to grow and benefit the entire community. All donations to the Milan Puskar Health Right Endowment are invested to increase their value, with net income from these investments paid out annually to meet the requirements and donor objectives of the fund. Click here for more information.
We are supported, in part, by the United Way of Monongalia and Preston Counties, the United Way of Marion County and various federal, state, and local grants. We still depend in large part on donations and in-kind gifts from individuals.
$100,000 and above:
- Christ Episcopal Church, Fairmont
- George Hott Memorial Foundation
- Hazel Ruby McQuain Charitable Trust
- John Matthew Gay Brown Family Foundation
- Milan "Mike" Puskar
- Monongalia Health System
- Mylan Charitable Foundation
- WVU Hospitals, Inc.
Hope Lives at Health Right
We need your help more than ever to continue to provide caring and innovative services and address unmet health needs in our community. Every day clients visit Health Right looking for assistance, someone who cares, and hope. We are able to provide that support and hope by compassionately caring for our clients, our neighbors. This is a place were clients are treated as people, with respect.
- Laura Jones, Executive Director